Taxation Advice and Accounting
- Advice and information in relation to changes in federal and state tax laws.
- Advice in relation to international taxation matters and in doing business in other jurisdictions.
- Complete taxation compliance service including the preparation and lodgment of returns for Income Tax, Fringe Benefits, Payroll Tax, Land Tax, Group Tax, PPS, Sales Tax, Training Guarantee Levy, GST, WorkCover and other returns as required by federal and state law.
- Help setting up Business Activity Statement compliance and MYOB accounting.
- Advice on tax implications of the purchase, sale or exchange of any assets.
- Review of contracts, business agreements and other proposals in terms of tax implications.
- Maintenance of client investment portfolios (shares, etc) capital gains tax indexation and other capital gains tax requirements.
- Setting up corporate structures for tax minimisation and asset protection
Walch In Practice are Chartered Accountants specialising in all traditional areas of accounting and book-keeping, as well as:
- Maintenance of accounting records including general ledger, debtors, creditors and payroll records.
- Financial statement preparation to meet requirements of banks and other lending authorities. Statements can be prepared for any reporting period required.
- Statutory financial statements.
- Assistance with mortgage broking and finance agreements for business and lifestyle solutions - we are registered mortgage brokers and certified with St George Bank.
- Provision of financial statements with budgets and automatic calculation of variances against actual performance.
- Maintenance of detailed fixed asset registers and depreciation calculations.
- Design and installation of accounting systems and suitable control procedures relevant to each client's needs.
- Development of all GST compliance solutions including BAS statements and teaching and setup of MYOB systems.
- Referrals - We have a network of professional experts covering all business solutions and can put you in touch with: financial planners, auditors, corporate advisors, liquidators and insolvency experts, venture capitalists/business angels, stockbrokers, economic advisors, lawyers and Internet developers.